2017 United Way of the Brown County Area Partner Organizations
Basic Needs / Emergency Services
- American Red Cross
Home Fire Preparedness Campaign
- Brown County Habitat for Humanity
- New Ulm Clothing Depot
- The Salvation Army
2017 North Woods Camp Information
Health & Wellness
UWBCA supports programs that ensures our community is physically, financially, and mentally healthy.
We strive to develop individuals and families who will create a strong and thriving community.
- Brown County Victim Offender Mediation
- General Crime Program
- Brown County Yellow Ribbon
- CADA-Committee Against Domestic Abuse, Inc.
- Compassionate Friends
- LSS Financial Counseling
- Open Door Health
- Putting Green
Building Self - Sufficiency
A person's physical, emotional and mental health may affect more than the individuals: it can affect family members,caregivers, employers, and others. A vibrant, healthy community needs a foundation of healthy, well-rounded individuals.
- Adaptive Recreational Services
- The ARC of Southwest Minnesota
- Life - Work Planning Center
Enriching Lives of Seniors
Increasing self-sufficiency means ensuring a safety net of services to assist people in achieving greater personal independence.
Nurturing Children & Youth
UWBCA invests in programs that provide essential services such as out of school activities, mentoring, service learning, character building and more.We also invest in programs that help create a positive self-esteem for youth.
- Boy Scouts of America, Twin Valley Council
- Brown County Health Universal Contact
- Brown County Teen Court
- Children's Special Needs Camping Project
- Eagles Preschool
- Girl Scouts of MN & WI River Valleys
- Healthy Communities / Healthy Youth
- New Ulm Early Childhood & Family Education
- Pro Kinship for Kids
- Sleepy Eye School Readiness Program
- Sleepy Eye Early Childhood Family Education
- Turner Hall Gym Program