United Way Venture Grant- Now Accepting Applications
United Way of the Brown County Area's Venture Grant Program awards special project grants, up to $2,500, to non-profit organizations in the Brown area with a 501(c)(3) designation, government status or governed by a fiscal host that posesses this status. Projects that qualify for application should address an un-met need in one or more the United Way of the Brown County's focus areas (Education, Income, Health or Basic Needs). Both current United Way-funded Partner Agencies and non-funded agencies may apply.
Venture Grants are intended for a new, one-time, clearly defined, special project or program that enhances the mission of the recipient organization. Venture Grants will not support operating expenses.
Click to obtain and review the United Way of the Brown County Area VENTURE GRANT POLICY AND GUIDELINES.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also, this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (If your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.
Please have the following documents ready to upload.
1. Copy of 501(c)(3) Determination Letter
2. Program/Project Budget
3. List of Board of Directors
4. Signed Letter of Support by Fiscal Agency (if applicable)