Each year the United Way of the Brown County Area opens its annual Community Investment Grant application process. Eligible, local 501(c) non-profit organizations may request funding for specific programs that improve the lives of Brown County residents and have goals with measurable outcomes in the targeted impact areas of education, financial stability, health and basic needs. To verify your agency's eligibility to apply for grant consideration, please review the GRANT GUIDELINES for the United Way of the Brown County Area.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All grant applications must be competed online and submitted by April 30, 2021 at 4:30 pm.
Applicants will be notified of grant results in July 2021.
United Way allocations are paid to partner agencies on a quarterly basis in October, January, April and July.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - recommend using your email as your user name, an email is sent to you to set up a password - be sure to create that password before returning to the application.)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable. A completed application is not a guarantee of funding. If you have any questions, please contact United Way at (507) 354-6512.
Please have the following documents ready to upload.
- Copy of 501(c) Determination Letter
- Program/Project Budget
- Copy of most recent financial statement or Form 990 or Agency Budget
- List of Board of Directors
- Copy of State of Minnesota proof of solicitation registration
- Signed copy of Agency Partnership Agreement. Click HERE for a copy.
Applications are due by 4:30 PM on April 30, 2021.